Walker Dias Stones Zinch
KDB Rodri Gundo
Mahrez Sterling Foden

----------------Ederson
Walker---Stones----Dias----??????
-----------------Rodri
-----De Bruyne-----Gundogan
Mahrez---------?????---------Foden

Almost picks itself, usually I'd have Bernardo there every day of the week but he's looked tired to me the past couple of games.

So Cancelo, Zinchenko or Laporte?

and

Bernardo, Jesus, Sterling or Torres?

I think it'll be Jesus or Sterling up top, we'll need Raz to play his way into form as we've got big games coming where we'll need him.

I’d go with Kev in the false 9. Think it’s our best team that

Ederson
Walker or Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Rodri
Bernardo
Gundog
Mahrez or Sterling
KDB
Foden

although Pep will do something weird and probably play Ederson left wing and Fernandinho as fly goalie

Sane gave us a lot of great moments, no need to gloat about his problems. He was likely to need time to fully recover from that horrific injury anyway. Think he made a bad choice, but I wish him all the best when he doesn't play against us.
I watched the champions League thread last night we won't beat Bayern we won't beat psg it was like a don rickles show it finished and the very next post was we won't beat Chelsea I hope all you worried people start to calm down when we are three up at half time the last three days there has been more shaking on here than when I had my first wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.