Match Thread | B. Dortmund vs Man City (14/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off so poorly, Zinchenko, Rodri, Walker, Ederson all needlessly giving the ball away. Played a lot better last 25 after going behind. Need a bit of luck in the box. Get Foden more involved. Bernardo doing nothing. Mahrez missing has cost us. Gundogan miles off his best. I'd get Jesus on for either Mahrez or Bernardo.

We only need to score and that totally changes the complexion of the game. Remember we don’t actually have to win!
Yeah but we have to score and we’re not doing too well on that front. The game can be easily in our favour but we haven’t shown that it’ll happen

We rotated and lost vs Leeds for this performance, fuck me, it needs to get so much better in second half or we are simply out vs a much lesser club.

Pep need a rocket up his arse than the players too. I mean we serioulsy underperform in CL later stages since year, this woud be just as bad as the Lyon one last year.

In fairness I think we have reacted well and we’re unlucky not to equalise.
Gundogan looks really up for it.
The longer it is 1-0 the more nervous they will be that one goal for them will put them out.

If they catch us on the break while we’re going for goal, we’ll 2-0 isn’t much different for us really. We still need a goal.

They are defending well but are getting pushed further and further into their own box. If the second half stays that way they will need to be very lucky to keep us out for another 45 minutes.

I’ve not given up.

They are doing really well getting lots of their players back all the time - even when we counter they’re charging back in numbers. We have to keep going like this and the better chances will come - a few shots from outside the box to get their defenders coming out a bit more would help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.