Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too, and rightly so ... after the result tonight, next two league games against Villa and Palace have gone right down the pecking order.

To be honest it’s almost certain he will mass rotate in the league cup final. He isn’t going to risk Foden and De Bruyne before a CL semi final so they will play against Villa for me. The league cup and Fa cup games will see Sterling, Cancelo, Laporte, Jesus, Fern and probably Steffan. Only Mendy Ake and Torres won’t start any of the next 3/4 for me.

I'd probably go something like:

Steffen
Cancelo
Dias
Laporte
Not sure on zinny or mendy at left back yet all things considered
Rodri
Kev
Bernardo
Foden
Sterling, maybe Torres
Jesus

I think pep will start kev and gundo though

That team tonight adding in cancelo, laporte and jesus, and then Fernandinho occasionally when he's got the legs will be the core that play all the knockout games. Won't be mass changes for this, 3 maybe 4 (and the keeper)

Steffen
Cancelo
Dias
laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Kdb
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus

Cancelo is the better option, laporte will be rotation, he'll want to get jesus in and Bernardo has played a lot recently.

This won't be easy, Tuchel has made them into a very good side in a short time west brom was a freak anomaly but I can see the players being laser focused after tonight and will put in a Performance to get the job done.

We will be going into this game 10ft tall as will Chelsea , but Tuchel will revert to his negative tactics , so it wont be a football feast , but if we keep a clean sheet we go through.

Yeah it'll be interesting to me to see if Pep's settled on a strongest XI now, and if not where the rotations might be. Cancelo, Sterling, Laporte, and Jesus are players that might possibly get the nod in a big game now, but I'm unsure.
I think Laporte and Cancelo will start because they have played big games this season.

I'm not sure about Jesus and Sterling. I could see Jesus over Bernie.

Steffen
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
De bruyne
Gundogan
Foden
Mahrez
Bernardo Silva

I think Laporte and Cancelo will start because they have played big games this season.

I'm not sure about Jesus and Sterling. I could see Jesus over Bernie.
I don't think Jesus or Sterling could ever truly be ruled out, due to Jesus being our only actual striker and Sterling being one of Pep's favourites until very recently. Although like you I'm unsure.

Chelsea lost so I think we’ll be flying more than them

Yeah the two recent losses have hopefully knocked off some of their invulnerability under Tuchel.

Jesus christ it’s just relentless isn’t it? Couple players switched in and we should do okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.