Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not 27th yet ... will most likely be 28th but we'll know tomorrow when it is confirmed by UEFA.
That’s good then. It had better be the Wednesday. Madrid, Chelsea and PSG all play on the Saturday before, we play on the Sunday.

That’s good then. It had better be the Wednesday. Madrid, Chelsea and PSG all play on the Saturday before, we play on the Sunday.
Wait for confirmation ... it's 50/50 at present and we'll know tomorrow if UEFA shaft us on this ... even if on Wed, as you said PSG wil have a day more to rest/recover, have an easier game before (we have Cup final) and they'll be home first.

Psg had a load of chances aswell though , neymar hitting the post first half in the one on one , bayern were having to make last ditch tackles the same as psg .
Both really good teams, i though psg looked good in midfield and defended well aswell ,Neymar and mbappe were brilliant , both teams rode there luck , and could have gone either way i thought .
can criticise bayern's defending but psg are a hard team to defend against and looked lethal on the break, we'd definitely have our work cut out to progress if we play them in the semi's.

Spot on PSG front players can win any champions league they should of easily scored 3/4 against Bayern.

Hopefully out defense is up to task. We should definitely take the game to them. Sometimes we seem too tame and take our time to build up. Their speed scares me as we have had a hard time against counter fast players. But it’s futball and anythinf can happen.

Glad we are playing PSG over 2 games. We can beat them over 2 games but not sure if it was a one off like the final.
Chelsea and Real we can beat over 90 mins.

afaik pep has only lost a final in his career, copa del rey vs madrid (and a supercup against klopps dortmund, in his first official match for bayern)

"The last goal one of his sides conceded in a final was Wayne Rooney’s strike at Wembley back in 2011.

That’s seven games and over 900 minutes of football."

So, id back pep to win a final against anyone

Wait for confirmation ... it's 50/50 at present and we'll know tomorrow if UEFA shaft us on this ... even if on Wed, as you said PSG wil have a day more to rest/recover, have an easier game before (we have Cup final) and they'll be home first.

I don't always thing the extra rest matters. Just more time to think about the occasion. And if we can win the league cup we will be buzzing and ready to add more silverware. Plus we have so many big and tough knockout games/finals. We have the FA Cup semi on Saturday then the league cup final and then an away tie in the CL semi.

There might be some fatigue but there will also be a lot of experience as a result. Will be tough and nervewracking but that's the case regardless of who we play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.