City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Anyone seen this on footy headlines?

All rumours at the moment but similar to the Italy away shirt leaks. Puma on about putting their logo and our crest next to each other in the centre of the shirt?

1F8F95F8-17FD-45CF-9707-3B2D04B9442B.jpeg

All rumours at the moment but similar to the Italy away shirt leaks. Puma on about putting their logo and our crest next to each other in the centre of the shirt?

View attachment 14280
I hope that doesn't happen. That would look cheap and pretty much god-awful.

I saw the Italy shirt a couple of days ago, looks shit. I thought/hoped it was a training top

Doesn’t look that bad. Something different.

puma-italy-2021-22-away-kit-2.jpg

View attachment 14280

Went to see Footy Headlines ... and saw the rags shirt there ... that has the club logo in the middle as well, then below it the adidas logo, then below it the new sponsor logo ... looks weird but that might be what I thought Puma might do if putting it all in the centre then instead of side by side, maybe above and below each other ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.