Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe he's 17 , first time ive had a chance to watch him up close with the games we've just played , honestly cant think of any player i've seen so young play with so much maturity .looks like he's got a good attitude also ,ran his socks off in both games ,fighting for every ball, he was all over the place in the first half last night ,popped up with a goal and then cleared one of the line lol.im struggling to think of any players from recent memory at that age playing in such big games and actually making a big impact on the games ?
Maybe Rooney ,Michael Owen .
Not many any way especially in Midfield .
i think we've got a have a serious look at signing him in the next few years ,he's special .

cant believe he's 17 , first time ive had a chance to watch him up close with the games we've just played , honestly cant think of any player i've seen so young play with so much maturity .looks like he's got a good attitude also ,ran his socks off in both games ,fighting for every ball, he was all over the place in the first half last night ,popped up with a goal and then cleared one of the line lol.im struggling to think of any players from recent memory at that age playing in such big games and actually making a big impact on the games ?
i think we've got a have a serious look at signing him in the next few years ,he's special .
He’s only 17 ? Can’t believe BT sports didn’t mention it ;-)

was just going to say Rooney and Owen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.