Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, it’s just that Haaland, I mean he’s a proper striker, an extremely rare commodity to be potentially on the market, at the age he is. Quality midfielders are not quite so rare imho.
Good points. Therefore, we get BOTH! ;)

Dortmund prove time and time again that they are good at scouting and getting very decent young players.

I think he signed a new contract at Birmingham so they could get a decent fee for him. I expect he'll sign an improved contract at Dortmund likely with a release clause of £60m-70m that can be triggered after he's done 3 or 4 years there.

First time I have seen Haaland play and for the most part he was missing in both games against us. On what I've seen of Bellingham, he's the player we should be going in for. Could be completely of the mark here.
Haaland had no choice but defend, not his game simple as that, think 3 occasions he showed his class
1. Swatted Dias in 1st leg,nobody has done that all year
2. Set up there goal
3. Done Stones for there goal last night & great ball to set there goal up

His pure strength & power is there to see & his goal ratio again not just in Germany also in Europe for his age is 2nd to none
Now put that in a team who totaly dominates play & you have 1 dangerous mother cooker..

Bellingham under Pep would become the best midfielder in the world by 22 IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.