Europa League Games 15th April

What in the fuck is this competition, how did Slavia Prague make the quarters? Arsenal slicing through them and they're shite.

That said Saka is too good for Arsenal, needs to gets out of there as soon as possible.

4 shots to 2 in Grenada favour, Rags should be down to 10 and cheated to score a penalty in the last minute in the 1st leg. About 400 million difference in costs between the teams and Grenada matching the Rags, just cannot finish and Rags score with only shot on target

If he wasn't dead, I'd expect that keeper to peel off his mask and reveal himself as one Jeremy Beadle.
This is the worst keeper I've ever seen.

What in the fuck is this competition, how did Slavia Prague make the quarters? Arsenal slicing through them and they're shite.

That said Saka is too good for Arsenal, needs to gets out of there as soon as possible.
Perhaps their racist was their star player.

Not a Slavia fan by any stretch of the imagination (I support their local rivals) but they did manage to knock Leicester out and draw at Arsenal first leg.

I get that, I admit I didn't really watch their game vs Leicester but they can't have been this bad vs them surely?

Maybe the off-field stuff has affected them?

Emile Smith-Rowe is good, next year he could join the Mason Mount, Grealish, Maddison debate about the second best English playmaker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.