Mini Derby - FT City 3 - 0

This has been a brilliant performance,one of my favourites recently.Individually and collectively we have seen some great play and interaction,every player knows their job and each has a winners mentality.

Fair play to our new manager,he's doing brilliantly it would appear.

MOTM has to be Palmer for that first strike,but there have been 10 other superb candidates.

What age is Cole Palmer ? Looks an absolute huge talent,my worry is some of these lads see sancho buggered off and getting first team football and they might fancy some of that ..Yes I know Foden has stepped up to first team ..

United have not been a factor in the attacking sense - massive gulf in class and the scoreline could easily have been 6-0 or more. These lads really want to win the league - well done.

What age is Cole Palmer ? Looks an absolute huge talent,my worry is some of these lads see sancho buggered off and getting first team football and they might fancy some of that ..Yes I know Foden has stepped up to first team ..
Palmer is 18, turning 19 near start of next season.

At the very least U23 football next seaosn is pointless as he's above it now, as some other players are.

Integration or loaned only options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.