Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weird that he hasn’t renewed to be honest, As soon as the election was over I thought the writing was on the wall!
It would be astounding if he came

It’s weird that he hasn’t renewed to be honest, As soon as the election was over I thought the writing was on the wall!
It would be astounding if he came
I would love that but with Aguero its looking like Barcelona is his next move, then he would probablly stick around there.

Last edited:
What makes people think he won't come here if Kun is gone?
Doubt it hinges on that.
He probably of advised Barcelona's board to make a move for Aguero and have accepted a lower wage to stay at Barcelona and will probably want to team up on a club basis as well as the Argentinian national team.

He probably of advised Barcelona's board to make a move for Aguero and have accepted a lower wage to stay at Barcelona and will probaly want to team up on a club basis as well as the Argentinian national team.

I'm sure if there was a contract on the table for Messi it would have been spoken about in the press by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.