Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Torres is a mile away. Poor selection from Pep. We should have had one from Foden, Mahrez or Bernardo. To drop all 3 was madness. You don’t throw away Fa Cup semi finals. Very disappointed.

Credit to Chelsea. They are a very strong team. Well now we can forget about top 4.
I was hoping Sterling would bust a gut. I hate to hang a player out to dry so I will leave that to the rest of you. Hopefully Kev will be ok.
Now we need to play the same team that played against Dortmund. No more passengers for the rest of the season.

Terrible performance by a team that didn’t put a shift in, I don’t think Chelsea played that great at all but we gave them a 75 minute head start, the rest was a fucking formality .. !
So fed up giving another final up with such a piss poor show..
it didn’t have to be this way, which makes it that much harder to bear ..
Exactly mate. The way we just hand teams games is bollox.

Cba to be angry. Knew it from the line up. that attack just is toothless, Sterling shouldnt play at all this season hes mentally gone. PSG will murder us playing like that. id say well probably win the league. Maybe the cup if he goes full first team 11 if he goes with that team Tottenham will win.

Changes seriously need to be made in the summer, maybe try Palmer instead of Sterling. Torres looks a compleatly different player to what i watched in spain when he was at Valencia. Haaland is needed desperately in the summer. a new attack really. defence is sorted.

Not angry just dissapointed

Our worst performance of the season. Too many players failed to step up. Despite the constant media hype about the strength of our squad surely most of us deep down know we have plenty of flaws. We still have not resolved the back-up full back position on both sides for starters. It has been an amazing season in many ways and we should still end up with at least two trophies but a lot of players went missing today. No excuse because they didn't play midweek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.