Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

How can anybody not want the quad... his decisions today were fucking criminal

Mendy HAS to go and, though I’m sad to say it, needs to take Raz with him... Dogshit today
I know. His decisions at times are almost not worth the highs and lows. He is fucking infuriating at times. All forgiven in the morning but I can see his smirk on his bald head and it's irritating the fuck out of me.
We had a chance to make history no team will ever match.

Sterling needs to go. Now.

So may poor performances. Peps rotation has caused issues now against chelsea and Leeds.......

Mendy -negligent - again. He odesnt defend...he loses ziyech for thier goal by letting him run past him and this happened numerous times....gives the ball away and is brain dead giving fouls away when applying pressure. He also let Ziyech run for the second one that Steffan saved after Dias missed the long ball -Mendy just watches him run past him.

Sterling -awful - needs ot be dropped till next season

Jesus - annonymous again again and again as a goal threat.....his work rate is not enough to keep excusing him

Torres -did nothing.

The biggest surprise however was KDB - even before the injury his approach to the game was unacceptable - I watched him 3 or 4 times in the first half stop running when we lost possession - poor passing

Ferna and Foden (and Gundogan when he came on) where the only ones to come out of that with any credit.

If Pep keeps rotating the league is going to be very close

For me Foden needs to start every match till the end of the season...he is a young kid and willmanage this....

If Aguero is fit he needs to play

Gundogan must start every game as well and Id say Stones over laporte as well with walker at fullback

Mendy, Sterling shouldnt even make the bench for any remaining games.

I can't muster enough shock at the result to get annoyed. From the first 10 minutes it looked like they had the beatings of us. I kind of gave up worrying about it after they scored.
Kind of expect Sterling to just lose possession or make some kind of mess when he gets the ball. It's like a footballing black hole on the pitch.
Not much between the sides, but Sterling was the difference. Sad situation for the boy.

There are 3 players in this squad who should be nowhere near the team at this stage of the season! Every game is(was) vital and Sterling, Mendy and Torres give us absolutely nothing. Pep picked all 3 today, we got what we deserved!
100% Agree. they are poor

Fucking rubbish, take your engine out of midfield and attack and what do you expect.

Peps balls up and never learnt from the leeds shitshow

Saying that better to lose at wembley this week than next week in an actual final against spurs
Disagree with you on the last point - FA Cup is the bigger competition - Pep should be prioritising this game, then rotate the Villa squad.

That was shite. Not enjoyable at all.
As well as Chelsea defended though, the goal we gave them was a gift. Steffen made their mind up for them and made it a tap in.
But we got caught a few times and Chelsea could have been 2 or 3-0 winners.
Our defence was disjointed and so slow. Our midfield was so slow. We didn’t seem to have any forwards.
Christ we need a genuine striker.

Sometimes when we make all these changes it looks like the team have just been introduced to each other before kick off.

Hope Kev is ok.

Okay I’m over it now.

Where to start? Let’s start with Sterling... is he serious? How has his footballing ability deteriorated so much in the past 12 months? He can’t even manage to get the basics right. Cancelo also far from his peak form. I lost count of how many times he turned over possession so wastefully. This team today wasn’t set up to beat Chelsea. On our run of consecutive wins, it was so hard to choose which players fit in our A team and which belonged in our B team. In the past couple weeks there has been a substantial drop in form in almost half of our squad. So many players do not belong anywhere near our strongest side. Why do we start these games so slow? Why is the attitude of the players in such a big game so poor? Why are our deliveries from set pieces so tragic? There are so many aspects of this performance that are fucking disappointing. Besides Foden and Gundogan, attitude was piss poor. This is the business end of the season and if we approach other important games with the same attitude, we’ll see more than just the FA Cup slip away from us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.