Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Completely accept we are human and cannot win everything. Can't accept the lack of effort or quality from many, particularly Torres and Sterling. And the cup keeper policy was gonna catch up with us eventually.

Emergency loan for Sterling please.
Sorry, but have of that team didn’t play midweek so no excuses

Mendy sterling.how have these player's become utter shite. Sterling can't even control a ball. Over hits passes. Can't hit the target. Sorry but he's becoming a complete embarrassment. Shouldn't be nowhere the 1st team squad at the moment. Reminds me of a 6year old in the school playground.

When your not playing well, or not creating chances, you get chances from set pieces. Ours were as shocking as usual summed up by the short corner in added time in the first half. Corners and crosses were over hit time and time again.
and teams break on us from our throw ins. I laughed when I read the dippers got in a throw in coach but fuck me, do we have anyone who can teach our players to shoot, take throw ins and corners and stay onside

I guess the amount of games we've played has caught up with us mentally. To me there were a few who looked physically out of condition today. Jesus, Raheem, Laporte, Mendy, Torres and Cancelo were all off the pace and the tone was set early in the game. No doubt if we'd have started fast we'd have battered them. They found it easy to keep shape because we took an age to move the ball.

Once Phil and Gundo started moving the ball we looked better but it must be a concern that the so called fringe players all looked pants. Mendy takes the prize of worst performance of the last few years with his 1/10 performance - he didn't create anything going forward and was caught on the wrong side at least five times one leading to a tap in. Anyway we were never going to win all 4 - I'd be happy with the league being sewn up asap and a CL final appearance.

So only mahrez stones and Zin were not involved!? Pep said he has to keep the players happy that’s why the strongest side didn’t start! Need to win v villa now forget this shit show

Is it too late to say that Fernandinho AND Rodri won’t work?

At least he didn’t do it in the Champions League but Pep’s messed with a working system again.

Sorry Torres. You have eventually tried my patience. I had really high hopes for this lad but he is a poor excuse of a footballer. Him and sterling together are so easy to defend against.! Fuck them off ASAP

Struggling to name anyone who had a good game.
several were anonymous and others just awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.