Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Pep has been fabulous for city.....but it doesn’t mean he can’t be criticised or questioned.......the majority of todays starting line up started against Leeds (an inferior team to Chelsea) and we didn’t really lay a glove on them offensively......so why was it going to be any different today.

My heart sank when I saw our line up and I wonder why he played some strong line ups earlier in the competition only to play a weakened team today.

For me, the first name on the team sheet should be Foden....he’s that good, however he very rarely plays him consecutively.......did he do the same with Messi !

Mendy, Sterling, Cancelo, Torres all not good enough at the moment and we really do lack creativity without Mahrez, Foden and Bernardo.

Feel as though we have missed a great opportunity here and there is absolutely
no guarantee of Champions League Success.

Wonder if Sterling is on his way and being used as part of a deal for another player.

For those who missed the game here are Raheem’s contributions

tenor.gif

a7ff335b86b8daef4452b3efe1384ce2.gif

tenor.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mgpqoclcKT1s2gg27o1_250.gif
Fucking spot on. From post on P88. Sterling is shot and reminds me of the players in the game I enjoyed as a lad- ‘Striker’ by Parker. By the time you depressed the head to kick the ball the ball had gone. It’s as if his brain is no longer connected to his feet.

just go back and watch the game and sterling ? he was coasting matey and did not care enough
he's leaving in the summer and will be use in a swap

Are you 5? When was the last time an elite player was involved a swap deal??

TBH.. shit like this is why I’m overly protective of him on here. It’s a constant barrage of hate towards him and I just don’t get it.

He’s been one of the best 3 or 4 players in the clubs most successful seasons (17/18 & 18/19) and deserves a bit of respect.

So many players were bad today.. and as bad today as Sterling was he looked like Pele compared to Kev in the derby.

why does everyone slag him off so much.. it was even going on (albeit to a lesser degree) when the lad was knocking In 20 goals a season.

It’s the same with England. It’s weird.. I don’t get it.

ive been his biggest supporter and don’t like the insults and venom he gets but that performance today was shockingly bad, academy players would’ve been more use, his confidence is shot to bits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.