Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Done with football. Absolutely fuming. We should win every single game we play. And every season we should have any cup available in the bag. When I play on fifa with gold card platinum legend players like Pele and I'm in easy mode I win every game.

I don't log onto twitter every single morning for top footie bants for this fucking shit. I don't sit there in my mum's spare room in my 5 day old dirty pants with my headset and mic on putting the hours into my YouTube channel looking for subs for this shit.

We need to win every single time we play.

Cause if we don't I'm done.

Not really. I actually go to live games. This is football. Wouldn't have it any other way. Without the pain you can't truly appreciate the win.

Actions speak louder than words. Despite what Pep and a few players are saying, everything about today .. the team selection, the performance, the attitude, the effort.. screamed out that this season the club don’t give a fuck about the FA Cup. I honestly think Pep will be quietly glad that all talk of the quadruple and the building pressure and expectation that it was bringing, are now gone. I’m fully expecting exactly the same next Sunday

if we end up with the PL and the CL, not one person within the club will give today, or potentially losing next Sunday, one second thought

Not good enough from the 3 same players as last week against leeds, Mendy, Sterling, and Torres were just awful.

Too slow really, but again on goal attempts a game we should be winning, OK not the 29 we had last Saturday, but still enough to win.

I've never been of the opinion we'd win all 4, even with our squad it's a very tough ask, and I certainly don't want Pep to do a Klopp, and risk next season, but with a maximum of 10 games to play now, lets just stick with the in form (and fully fit) players.

As for Mendy, adieu for me.

Fact is Sterling, Jesus and Torres on current form drag this teams capability and performance down way too much, so why include them as they must not be doing it in training either. As for Mendy, his inclusion would weaken any premiership team, he offers nothing.

Haha.. it really won’t. Especially with elite players it never has and never will for one reason.

If you are an elite player you have choices. You are not cattle that can be moved around against your will. Top tier players will go to the options that suit their circumstances the most.

Of course a top level swap could happen but the chances of the stars aligning for two elite clubs and two elite players simultaneously are less than slim.. basically non existent.

This is not a panini sticker album mate.

matey clubs just don't have money to spend and its a option that can sweeten a deal when you say i will give you so much and a player ? it will be like the old days this summer

agreed Sterling did....but so did KDB and he did it numerous times...like sterling - simply not acceptable from wither of them today
I noticed that it seemed like Raheem was in a trance maybe there are issues off the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.