The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Remarkable that Madrid would spearhead and orchestrate all this when they are one of the few clubs owned by supporters. Historically speaking, they’ve also had the most success in the Champions League so why throw it all away?

None of this makes sense.
Because they owe a fucking fortune and they need a new stadium.

from rawk, these thick cunts just never stop..

The game's fucked anyway. I don't think this idea is what many fans would want as the solution. What we aren't going to do is beg for things to stay as they are when the Premier League has become a total farce and UEFA's flasgship FFP was last year destroyed by Man City. Save that for gravy train gobshites like Gary Neville

Last Bridge Celtic game I attended was against Barrow in the play off final up at Burton. Think that was 2008, absolutely class, used to love going home and away, cheap as chips and such a laugh. Might have to add another to their attendances next season!
Great game I was there too played them off the park that night, all fell apart from then onwards, can’t wait for next season now the Bower Club is back open and you can booze all through the game and even stay after the game and watch the 5-30 live match,
Hail Hail the Celts are here, everybodies cheerin,get the fukin beer in

im City before anything but think how we would feel if we were Everton, Newcastle, West Ham, Villa, forest etc...... basically irrelevant cos of greed, it could so easily be us and it’s just fuvkin wrong

point me in the direction of their owners, managers and fans coming to our rescue over the past decade when fighting these people.

let’s s not forget Everton, villa and fucking Burnley wrote letters trying to screw us over.

They can fight their own battles on this, let’s focus on city

But rugby union is a minority sport. Italy’s inclusion is a joke and They struggle find enough teams to play competitively in the World Cup.
It might be compared to professional football - what isn’t?
- but for the millions who follow and watch the tournament and each individual match, that doesn’t matter at all, or lessen the pleasure.
In relation to lack of relegation/promotion I can’t see what the popularity has to do with it anyway tbh.
In terms of Italy, ok, agreed - would you prefer a 5 Nations? Personally I loved that too.

Just listening to Raph Honigstein on 5Live saying the Germans aren't behind this because they think it'll fold.

I am slightly airing on the side of this not happening.

And for me this is one of the worrying things, they aren't behind it due to finances, nothing to do with morals of right and wrong. Its all about money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.