The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
we are dammed if we do dammed if we dont, if we dont then say goodbye to all the top players they will go where the money is, if we do then we become part of a league nobody wants or supports, its unthinkable that we would not compete in the premier league fa cup league cup.
If those are the options, i'd sooner we were damned if we don't.

I think we have to stop kidding ourselves now. MCFC might have been invited, and Man Utd, LFC, Real Madrid and Juventus might have devised this but we knew exactly what we were doing.

We're not changing our minds overnight unless something dramatic happens. I am certain that this will not happen because government will kill it but we now face a long draining period of uncertainty.

THose waiting for some about-turn statement are going to be disappointed.

I am pretty sure the enterprise will crash but lets face it we're heading that way with the CL as is anyway. And now we know that MCFC is just a blue version of Man Utd. I thought our owner and our board had some integrity. They don't.

We might as well give up on football. Gradually we are going to get more and more disillusioned with football so might as well consciously pack it in now.
Think you are right, we would have heard by now, this is going to be going on for some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.