André Silva

Is this guy really going to leave Frankfurt when they’re looking good for UCL qualification? He has weak UCL experience and would be their star next season. Increase his value. Right now he’s not up to the level of a top European team, an ordinary striker with some momentum. The smart thing for him is to bank on Frankfurt’s close achievement

Is this guy really going to leave Frankfurt when they’re looking good for UCL qualification? He has weak UCL experience and would be their star next season. Increase his value. Right now he’s not up to the level of a top European team, an ordinary striker with some momentum. The smart thing for him is to bank on Frankfurt’s close achievement
Take a breath.
If we want him, we'll get him. If we don't, we won't.

Just on stats and what a few people have said seems like a bargain but not really the level we want

Think would we need to go for another striker on top at more Mbappe or Haaland level to replace Aguero

Some might say sell Jesus and get this lad I wouldn’t

Others might say sell Mahrez move Jesus out wide and make him Jesus replacement and get Haaland or Mbappe I think we will have to sell Mahrez at some point he is very frustrating and older than most of our players and always like to have more pace out wide but I carnt see it he is doing very well for us right now pandemic not a good time to sell and pep clearly rates him

Guess we just have to accept we cannot get everyone and move on from this target probably

Scored again tonight. Header from Kostic cross on the left wing.

Coach is off to gladbach (who won't qualify for the ucl) at the end of the season.

Think we can get him if we want him.

Good target for crosses from foden, mahrez, cancelo and a new LWB. He also has the ability to drop short or drift wide.

Best natural striker (who wasn't Brazilian born) portugal have had for a long time.

Scored again tonight. Header from Kostic cross on the left wing.

Coach is off to gladbach (who won't qualify for the ucl) at the end of the season.

Think we can get him if we want him.

Good target for crosses from foden, mahrez, cancelo and a new LWB. He also has the ability to drop short or drift wide.

Best natural striker (who wasn't Brazilian born) portugal have had for a long time.

I didn’t watch him tonight but saw him against Monchengladbach when Frankfurt lost 4-0 (their previous match) and... pretty poor. He’s a fine striker who has had one good season finally. We need a star

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.