David Alaba

Report on BBC Gossip (I know !) saying Barca have agreed a verbal deal with Alba - paying with what - monopoly money? FFS - Barca don't have a pot to piss in and need to urgently cut their wage bill - no way are they paying Alaba what he's demanding...

Report on BBC Gossip (I know !) saying Barca have agreed a verbal deal with Alba - paying with what - monopoly money? FFS - Barca don't have a pot to piss in and need to urgently cut their wage bill - no way are they paying Alaba what he's demanding...

I don't think people should be putting too much stock in this.

I'm sure they're not in a great place financially but a club as crooked as theirs will more than likely find a couple of hundred million down the back of the sofa.

Glad to see Real have learned from their present financial situation, giving 400k a week and a 20m sign on bonus to a soon to be 30 year old left back

Disappointing. Would have been good for us on the right deal, but not worth 400k a week at his age!

Looks like he will be the replacement for Sergio Ramos if the reports about him demanding a midfield role are incorrect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.