How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it won at the weekend by any means. Gives us more of a chance then against PSG
Unfortunately the 'any means' are not completely in our control. All we can do is try and beat Palace. After that, it is down to Liverpool. And however much I may not generally want them to win, it would be glorious for United to lose the title thanks to their 'Greatest Rivals (TM)'.

Unfortunately the 'any means' are not completely in our control. All we can do is try and beat Palace. After that, it is down to Liverpool. And however much I may not generally want them to win, it would be glorious for United to lose the title thanks to their 'Greatest Rivals (TM)'.
Will be hoping for a draw in this one. Keep the dippers in the hunt for Europa League, as don’t want them having no Europe, but don’t want them in the top 4........

Oh look, BT Sports stiffing us with a Saturday lunch time kick-off (away) after a mid-week Chumps league fixture (away)

I not sure this will be popular but we should play the kids against Palace. The league is pretty much done.

Also I'd prefer Utd to beat Liverpool. Liverpool are struggling to qualify for CL and the financial hit to them would disadvantage them massively for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.