Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is the perfect time to put faith and trust in our squad.
Go back a few years and we would have dreamed of this scenario of resting key players before a CL semi final and being on the verge of the PL title.
Have faith in Pep and the team. Trust we will not fuck up the PL.
We are more than good enough to rotate and win both games.
Keep the faith !!!

Sorry but as much faith as I have in Pep and the lads I`m not expecting anything today,as no doubt we`ll use those players who we regard as not playing unless essential. Yes I know its a squad game but I would expect players like Mendy,Torres etc to start.
People may say "its only CP" but they have a few decent players who could cause us some problems especially with their pace.
Ready to eat a large piece of humble pie later and I`m normally a positive type, but I honestly think although Pep wont admit it he`ll have more than one eye on Tuesdays game and I`ll be more than happy for a point today ... seriously.

I hate these early kick offs it must be hard for the players to get going so early. Reminds me of playing Sunday morning football with a hangover from Saturday night lol.

Sterling, Aguero and Jesus, three forwards, will any of them bloody score again??? One or more will probably play today. It's odd that when given the chance most of our now second string don't really shine. I thought Sterling looked lively against Spurs but that mental block from a few years ago on decision making and scoring in the final third is back with a vengeance.

Fingers crossed some find form today and we win.

Even most of our ‘back-up’ players (and I don't much like using that term) would walk into nearly every team in the PL in the starting line-up. We really should be able to do this. Would be nice to get the PL sorted this week-end (if the dippers do the business, they always like to do us favours :) ). Wouldn't that be a pleasant way to go into what will be a tricky return leg against P.S.G?

Not going to happen but I would actually laugh my manboobs off if we went 3 at the back (Garcia Laporte Ake) with Torres and Mendy as flying wing-backs. Fern and Zinchenko providing centre mid bite and creativity. Sterling playing narrow left up front and Jesus narrow right. Kun is the cherry on the cake. 10 changes from Wednesday but still a highly ambitious selection...love it I tell ya!
I quite like that!

eddie

cancelo
ake
laporte
mendy

torres
bernado
fernandinho
zinchenko
raheeeeeeeeeeeeem

sergio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.