Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

tears my heart out , cant believe it is ending like this , pushed out , so much for respecting him
Breaks mine too, sadly time isn't on footballers side its probably the right time for him to move to get game time, player like him can't spend his last few seasons watching.

So he is being forced out one way or another ?

Possibly, although I believe Pep spoke to him directly, rather than the club, to explain the reasoning behind it.

I think that is the least Sergio deserved.

Would I like him to stay if he was willing to accept rotation, of course I would, but he's not that type of guy to settle for second best.

City are in a tough spot because they only have Sergio's injury record over the last 12 months or so to make an informed decision on and he's simply not the same player he was.

The availability of Haaland means City have probably had to act and I'm sure that is a motivating factor for the club, coupled with the huge wages Kun also gets.

Possibly, although I believe Pep spoke to him directly, rather than the club, to explain the reasoning behind it.

I think that is the least Sergio deserved.

Would I like him to stay if he was willing to accept rotation, of course I would, but he's not that type of guy to settle for second best.

City are in a tough spot because they only have Sergio's injury record over the last 12 months or so to make an informed decision on and he's simply not the same player he was.

The availability of Haaland means City have probably had to act and I'm sure that is a motivating factor for the club, coupled with the huge wages Kun also gets.
It is a very disappointing end when the club have always let the oldies decide when to leave , leaves a very sour taste in my mouth , very sour

Unless there is some guarantee Haaland is going to sign for is I see no reason why he would not get a contract extension.

For a generational talent like Haaland there is logic to the decision, otherwise were going to be parting with 50/60 million to sign a player not as good or at best to standstill. Money which could be used elsewhere on the team.

I was (still am) Yaya’s biggest fan, but I didn’t mind him leaving. And was also sad to see Zaba Kompany and DSilva leave but didn’t mind.

I feel really bothered about this. I really don’t want Kun to go. It feels like a relationship you don’t want to end, coming to an end.

I know he’s not been fit, hasn’t been able to stay fit, is 32, won’t be getting any better, we’re probably going to sign a striker this Summer and even if he stayed he’d get fewer minutes than he’d want even if he was fit ... but I think there’s unfinished business with the end of Kun’s City career!

I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach thinking about it. Seeing his face at the end of the final last week and in his interview today, I think he has that same feeling.

As I was ONCE told, there’s a BIG difference between satisfying them and they want more and leaving them because what you gave them wasn’t enough ;)
I was ONCE told by my old man..."I don't care if she catches you red handed, balls deep in her sister - deny it, deny it, keep denying it and eventually she'll blame herself".

I walk with a permanent limp now.

So he is being forced out one way or another ?

He isn't being forced out. His contract has come to an end. He isn't being disrespected, he is getting a statue.

As great as he is, he can't be first choice any more. What he was or wasn't offered, who said no to what, really neither here nor there. Time to move on, and cherish the memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.