Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

And wages. City man please do explain how his wages done come out the weekly budget
Wages can always be worked around. Not having a space in the squad can’t.

I love Sergio, like we all do, but giving him an extra year isn’t the sensible option. His knees are never going to get better, only worse. The guy is lethal and will score a goal on average in every full game he plays. He may only play 5 though.

If we think Haarland is coming, there’s no space for Sergio. :-(

And wages. City man please do explain how his wages done come out the weekly budget

It's Saturday night , I'm tired and you're asking me about Manchester City's weekly budget.

Tell you what mate, how about you and me calling it quits? Sleep well fellow Blue.

An absolutely fantastic player who has given his best years to our football club and deserves his lengendary status. I cannot wait to see his statue alongside David and Vinny. It is very easy to forget his injuries when he plays like he did today though. His time at the top level playing 3 games a week is sadly over and he demands a very high wage. I believe imo that Sergio was offered a new deal but his 1st team status was not a guarentee and his wages were much lower. That ultimately was and is why we are parting ways. For now. Sergio is an elite footballer but an ageing elite footballer who is the wrong side of 30. No footballer is ever going to admit that they are not at the elite level required or at the level that they once were and sadly have become unreliable. Sergio is no longer reliable and demands a place and wage in the squad that we can no longer afford to sacrafice for a player who can possibly miss months of the season at a time. This was imo what happened with Vinny also. Seeing Aguero so happy today gave me all the confidence and closure I needed to know that he is happy and ready to take on a new challenge. You will be deeply deeply missed Sergio and you will forever have a special place in all blues hearts. Now go and win that Champions League. You deserve it more than anyone.

Screenshot_20210330-024851_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.