Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

A lot of speculation in this thread. I’ll pose a question though, Haaland may or may not be the no.1 target but what if we don’t get him or our no. 2 option etc. Nothing is certain in football so why take the risk of announcing he’s definitely off when we don’t actually know if he will be replaced?

Sergio phoning home after today's game
60833416.jpg

A lot of speculation in this thread. I’ll pose a question though, Haaland may or may not be the no.1 target but what if we don’t get him or our no. 2 option etc. Nothing is certain in football so why take the risk of announcing he’s definitely off when we don’t actually know if he will be replaced?
Because his contract is up and he is no longer our player unless we extend it?

My wife said she'll look after him for us, whatever he decides to do.

I think when Kun goes, it'll be far worse than Vinny and David leaving.

This definitely feels different.

My wife isn't a City fan, but she knows greatness when she sees him.

I also get the feeling she appreciates more than just his footballing ability - I am comfortable with that. He is one sexy bastard, and he has been our sexy, beautiful bastard for some time.

I think Kun will have one more say, something epic, before his time with us is done.

It's what he does.

My wife said she'll look after him for us, whatever he decides to do.

I think when Kun goes, it'll be far worse than Vinny and David leaving.

This definitely feels different.

My wife isn't a City fan, but she knows greatness when she sees him.

I also get the feeling she appreciates more than just his footballing ability - I am comfortable with that. He is one sexy bastard, and he has been our sexy, beautiful bastard for some time.

I think Kun will have one more say, something epic, before his time with us is done.

It's what he does.
He’ll score the winner in the CL final against Chelsea and then it will definitely be time to bow out.

You have to admit though, the transition from Aguero to no Aguero has been done fairly well. Unfortunately it was due to Aguero's fitness problems, but we've managed to have an excellent season anyhow.

Plus, hopefully he goes out in a blaze of glory like Kompany did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.