United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A regulation was posted on here many pages back. It suggested no repercussions if the postponement was outside the club's control.

A caller on radio 5 who was at the protest said they entered the ground through an unlocked gate. That suggests a security breach within the club's control. So United are responsible for the postponement in my opinion.
Cheers, I very much doubt they’ll be punished though

85% rag agreement ffs

Better than a faked bomb hoax I suppose
United are trying to blame an unemployed security trainer for leaving the door open at the same time as he left a training aid in the ground a couple of years ago.
United should have been done for that it - is their responsibility to do a full search before every game. Instead a sole trader lost his livelihood.

2yMVoOH.gif

Sad to see there were many proper utd fans outside the ground protesting for very good reasons and made some good points on their banners,
and then some brainless feckers take over and ruin a good idea by criminal energy to compensate for their miserable lives.

Similar to many demos allover the world.

Again. What do they have to protest about?

Is Gary Neville involved in the Red Knights?

May be a slight conflict if interest if so?

the glazers have spent 1bn in transfers since the GPC fucked off, consistently bankrolled the highest wages in the league, paid high profile managers (and moyes) mega money, and increased the commercial value of the club significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.