Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

What’s going on with Zinchenko!? Only recently he’s been considered a squad player and we’ve tried to sell him a couple of times. Now, he is becoming indispensable on the biggest stage in the world!
Honest player who has a level head and cares, as demonstrated by the tears at the end!
he was brilliant tonight and this is the guy that cost us £1.8 million! Only Phil Foden was cheaper!

0 shots on target
Disgraceful behaviour by their players
Over two legs they've lost their heads, individually and collectively. They were comprehensively beaten, and when they going get tough they bottled it. The first game in particular all they needed was a goal and they were well in it. Anyway, fuck em, I hope we draw them in the knockouts forever and embarrass them over and over.

top class defensive performance, and that is something we did not have vs Monaco, Liverpool, Spurs, Lyon. We were leaking goals in from relatively not many shots.

Here we did not let them have an on target shot. and that made all the difference.

We seem to have learned the lesson in CL, God I hope we can win one more game. that would be huge.

I still can’t quite believe this. I flash back to 2004 with my American friends saying, “You like Manchester United, right?” and having to patiently explain who City were and what City are.

Raise a glass to all of you who grew up with the club and now — NOW — are on the greatest of all European stages. I never supported City because they were any good (fucking Psycho once managed them FFS!) but because of what MANCHESTER means to me.

I am so happy (and drunk) I could tongue-kiss Zinchenko and think it was the greatest moment of my life.

UP THE FUCKING BLUES!!!
Its crazy you should say that
I still can’t quite believe this. I flash back to 2004 with my American friends saying, “You like Manchester United, right?” and having to patiently explain who City were and what City are.

Raise a glass to all of you who grew up with the club and now — NOW — are on the greatest of all European stages. I never supported City because they were any good (fucking Psycho once managed them FFS!) but because of what MANCHESTER means to me.

I am so happy (and drunk) I could tongue-kiss Zinchenko and think it was the greatest moment of my life.

UP THE FUCKING BLUES!!!
Ita cazy you should say that i honey mooned in 2009 in USA and spent 3 hours round the pool once telling a group of yank lads that were just getting into football why they should follow city not united .its nights like these I hope they listened ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.