United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
One for @Mad Eyed Screamer...

We hate it when our friends become successful

Oh, look at those clothes (Zebra trousers)
Oh, look at that face it's so old (Baconface at the Lowry)
And such a video (Andy Tate of course)
Well, it's really laughable (the whole charade on Sunday)

Ha, ha, ha

And if they're northern, that makes it even worse (well most of us are)

And if we can destroy them
You bet your life we will destroy them (Der Speigel leaks)
If we can hurt them
Well, we may as well, it's really laughable

You see it should've been me
It could've been me
Everybody knows
Everybody says so

They say "Ah, you have loads of songs (this is how it feels to be City)
So many songs, oh, so many and they can't stand, and middle eighth
Break a fade, just listen

La, la-la, la-la......

If I remember correctly though, wasn't Shields with two other dippers at the time. So if it wasn't Shields it must have been one of the other two. Oh yes, I remember now, the follow-up investigation. NOT!
This needs correcting. Shields was investigated, tried and convicted. There is no evidence to suggest anyone else hit the waiter with a paving slab, none.
The shit stain scousers campaigned for his release using pure lies and the pathetic Home Secretary, Jack Straw gave in and pardoned him.
Shields was yet another violent scouse hooligan who go away with it.

The bile over on the caff has changed slightly. In the earlier part of the decade, it was filled with outrage. “How dare these urchins challenge our divine right to rule for ever and ever?!” I think I detect a slightly mournful tone to it these days. They are slowly — very slowly — waking up to it: we ain't going anywhere, and we're keeping them down in their box. I dislike the man, but maybe Ferguson alone grasped the extent of the danger, and relatively early on, too. He saw the tsunami gathering on the horizon. He knew what the takeover meant.
I could almost feel sorry for them. Except I don't.
Cunts…

I saw Glazer senior being asked questions in America by a female BBC reporter yesterday. The man totally blanked her. Thank God he is running the rags and not us, they won't get any joy out of him!

what a surprise(Not) that the bbc send a reporter at the expense of us to ask a question you know he wouldn’t be answering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.