Chelsea (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how long in Saturday it will take sky to mention the combined costs of both teams?
1st minute?

This is the one league game we should go hard at, not just laying down a marker for the CL, but more importantly make finishing too 4 harder for them so they have to go harder in their remaining PL games. Plus they are cunts
We need to remind them they cost us the quadruple this year which will do again come Istanbul.

This is the one league game we should go hard at, not just laying down a marker for the CL, but more importantly make finishing too 4 harder for them so they have to go harder in their remaining PL games. Plus they are cunts
100%. If we beat them on Saturday they are in trouble of missing out, A win for them basically secures it.

D36CA252-8398-432F-9F2A-8C11D5535C67.jpeg

KDB seems to have taken a knock, he will definitely be rested, i think just 3 changes to the PSG squad,
Aguero in place of KDB
Rodri over Ferna
Laporte over Stones (Suspension)
We need to put pressure on Chelsea.

Reckon this will be a draw. Both teams playing their second string and experimenting with a lineup that doesn’t reveal their thinking ahead of the chumps final.

I would love to see Sergio get 90 minutes, plus maybe sterling.

100%. If we beat them on Saturday they are in trouble of missing out, A win for them basically secures it.

And @BlueHammer85 will be happy. He seems to be a good lad, who does plenty for this forum. Mind you, I find myself wondering just how many more times the Irons are going to fuck it up. They seem to have a limitless capacity for it.

If we beat Chelsea then Leicester can go 5 points clear of them with a win v Newcastle, if West Ham won they go level on points, dippers win both games they are a point behind. Chelsea still have to play arsenal villa and Leicester, as well as a cup final. Let’s see if the pressure hurts them, while we are focused on our two games against them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.