Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

Fuck fuck fuck.

Why add Turkey to red list now and not 3 weeks ago when cases were double what they are now?

Makes sense turkey is still a covid risk and was always gonna be difficult feel for the city fans that pre booked and hope they get flight refunds but uefa should have planned for this as soon as turkey went into lockdown

Makes sense turkey is still a covid risk and was always gonna be difficult feel for the city fans that pre booked and hope they get flight refunds but uefa should have planned for this as soon as turkey went into lockdown

I think all, or at least most, of the airlines allow you to cancel for a voucher for future travel. I know the ones I booked with do. I could still go as I could travel under the essential business category, but not sure if it makes sense.

Wonder if the UK Government has done this as an attempt to force UEFA to move the final ?

Wonder if Uefa knew about the red list which is why they have not yet announced travel and ticket info? This way they could move it from Istanbul blaming the UK government.

10 day holiday in Portugal on way home would mean no isolation and probably cheaper than government hotel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.