Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Matt Lawton just been on. He said journalists won’t be able to go turkey. I know some might think that’s a good thing. In seriousness though, another reason to move it.
What’s Leicester’s ground like for facilities?
Only holds 32k, there's no point having it at a stadium with less than 50k capacity the allocation for the clubs would be minimal.

Matt Lawton just been on. He said journalists won’t be able to go turkey. I know some might think that’s a good thing. In seriousness though, another reason to move it.
What’s Leicester’s ground like for facilities?
Not sure if even the players could go?

I’m sure the rags will pitch for it, as will Spurs Liverpool & Arsenal, and I actually like Villa Park, all seem possible but UEFA should be putting the ball back in Boris’s court & asking for a high percentage of fan attendance in the region of 60-70%, if not Lisbon looks the obvious

Hmm, Grant Schapps had no issue with people travelling to Turkey a few weeks ago when they were recording over 60k cases per day. Now they're at 20k and falling, it's suddenly too dangerous to travel to.
I thought this was a bit suspicious. Chelsea and City will have been planting the seeds for a few days to people in the government.

That is a shitty and rag like thing to say.

By all means have a laugh at other teams expense but calling them pointless is out of order.

good spot championship playoff

So it wont be:
Villa - facilities
Etihad - City
Stamford - Chelsea
Wembley - Playoff finals on the same day
Cardiff - covid hospital/testing?
Scotland/Hampton/Celtic/Ibrox - restrictions pending
Dublin - refused euros do doubt this
Swamp - no chance
Anfield - be a riot
St james - Maybe?

Spurs - Would be the best option

What about Cardiff as a possibility? Strikes me as a decent compromise if Wembley is unavailable, though I know Wales has its own Covid regime.

Part of me would like it at the Swamp, just because I'd like a London team to have to travel 200 miles to a neutral venue in their opponents' own back yard. After all, northern teams have had to do that for so many decades in finals against clubs from the capital.

No real chance, I suppose, and it's probably for the best. Those self-aggrandising rag twats and their supine media allies would make it all about them, as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.