Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It’s a uk ruling to put Turkey on the red list, and not a W.H.O.
UEFA won’t give two fucks if fans from uk can’t go, and will just give any unused tickets away to other sources.

If us and Chelsea do go to Turkey ALL players and staff would have to quarantine for 10 days after. That would be the 8th of June. The Euros start 3 days later. I think there's no chance of them going

I wonder if they made it a red zone because apparently a lot of people have been returning from India and Pakistan via Turkey to avoid quarantine in a hotel.
Possibly, but I imagine the prospect of thousands of football fans travelling there was the main factor, and the chance of forcing UEFA's hand in giving us the final.

Their policy on travel restrictions has been bollocks from the start, often involving politics and reciprocal arrangements. I'm in Malaysia and I remember us being subject to a travel warning when we had under 100 cases total, while European countries with thousands were considered safe to travel to. It's a wonder Europe got so badly hit.

Move it to Villa and prioritise season ticket holders with a Birmingham postcode. Seems fair to me as I was excluded from League Cup Final tickets!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.