Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Football is a simple game complicated by idiots, all blues have a nice evening, see you next season, I’m done. :(

Ake isn’t to blame here, if that’s what your getting at. He was really good in the first half, but looked knackered late on in the second. That’s understandable as he was covering that useless **** at left back.
Totally agree, but it's really odd at least. He started Leicester, Leeds and tonight.

You’re right, however, we didn’t deserve it and I hope that was a reality check for a good few of that squad, cry about not playing enough games but how many times has Pep stated, when the chance comes, take your chance, make me think....

A good few out there have accepted some kind of inevitability, well that’s not who I want in a blue shirt.....
Some poor performances today. That game could have been won if Aguero had scored and A penalty had been given as it should have been. They will be tough to beat but we should do it.

Whodathowt this line up wouldnt work
...... Ed.....
Cancelo......dias...laporte...central defender
....... Rodri.......
....... Nobody at all.......
Jesus/Torres..... Nobody...... Benjamin fucking Mendy
...... Aguero...... Occasionally sterling.

Dogshit performance. All our own doing.

Hopefully that gets the notion of playing wingbacks in the final out of his head.

We win games by dominating midfield-not vacating it.

That was fucking wank.

Why not wait until after we wrap up the title before pissing about with weakened teams? The CL Final is fucking weeks yet, we can’t wrap the likes of Dias and Mahrez in cotton wool for three weeks, we need to keep morale and momentum up.

By all means bring on Mendy and Torres if we’re 2 or 3 up, but these shit selections have bitten us on the arse since we were 17 points ahead.

Worse still, those chav twats have been given confidence now, we should have picked the same team as fo PSG and smashed the bastards.

I’m so fucking angry about that game. Why keep fucking up and limping over the line? Title should have been wrapped up weeks ago.

And if we play our strongest side after a mid week game when not absolutely necessary and Foden or Kev get a season ending injury everyone would be on Peps case giving him shit.

That was pretty much Chelsea’s strongest side barring Mount, they looked alright that’s about it. We were missing Foden, Kev, Mahrez, Stones, Zin, Gundo, Walker and maybe Fernandinho. It’s all about psychological warfare, why play our strongest side and let Chelsea know what to expect on the 29th?

We’ll be champions before we play again on Friday and if not we go again against Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.