Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Maybe Pep did not want Chelsea getting used to how Foden and De Bruyne play so it's a suprise in the final and Chelsea won't be able to handle it. Or maybe I just hope there is a reason for leaving out key players. Our strongest 11 beats Chelsea's though. IF we play as well as we are capable.
Pep tried to out smartarse himself and failed miserably.

I think we all know know where Peps priorities lie. He a fantastic manager but sometimes I wonder if he can see what the fans can see. His team selection today was just insulting and not just to the fans. He s learned nothing from the Leeds defeat. Just hope the 9 players he rested actually stay fit for the final.

Alternatively it could make Chelsea over confident
Exactly, that's why I don't think he played his best team today - if that team had lost twice to Chelsea then it could be a psycological boost for them

I was livid when Tyler said that will wipe the smile off city faces but I'm now half pissed listening to these student bastards rejoicing summat is gonna give.

I felt a little guilty for feeling annoyed about that selection, performance and ultimately the result.... I come on here and see a shit tonne of absolute shite and it's made me feel a lot better about myself.

It was shit, we lost, we go again. Some of you need to get over yourselves you spoilt gits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.