Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

We were given a penalty and bollock brain decide to do some fancy shit instead of smashing it. Even if the Sterling penalty was given not sure we would score, we are shit at penalties. Five missed last season the worst in the League and four missed already this season, its obvious we don't practise them.
It’s just delaying the inevitable,keeps Chelsea going to the end , lost a player today with an even more chance of losing more before the final

we will rest up and our A team will take the field the final and we will see a different City

we need to remember that it is the magnificence of this squad that has got us to this position where we can fuck about like this

today is a bummer ,especially for those at the ground ,but make no mistake we will arrive in Istanbul as champions and league cup winners with a fully fit squad ready to rumble

u cannot ask more than that

See u all at the treble parade on may bank. Holiday

If Pep wants to persist with this heavy rotation every other game I think you have to drop Mendy.

Play Ake---Laporte---Dias---Cancelo,

Then let Cancelo come inside, and Ake stay back in the back 3.

Cancelo does not look comfortable being wide, and this season, his best moments usually happen when he plays more inside with Rodri/Dinho.
There’s no logic or benefit in rotating 3 of the back 4 on a regular basis. It’s so annoying

Win today and the team can have 20 days off to prepare for the final, that's why people are fucked off
Chill out

We'll still have 20 days off to prepare as we'll have won it before we kick a ball again

Rags have....

Sunday - Villa (a)
Tuesday - Leicester (h)
Thursday - Liverpool (h)

No chance are they winning 3 games in 5 days against decent opposition. Draw one and it's as good as over on goal difference

In fact I'll stick my neck out and say that we'll be the new champions of england in about 20 hours

Felt like we didn't play with a midfield for most of the match, which was damn weird. Hate the way Rodri lost the ball, so sloppy.

Was it a penalty foul on Raz? Didn't see Zouma get a sniff of the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.