Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched this lot thrash Leicester last night and this one won't be easy. Unless united drop points, I'd like to see a proper side fielded.
Leicester were absolute dog shit, though! JFE injured in warm up and put FB at CB. Suyuncu was all over the place trying to keep Wilson in his pocket.

He went weak today , who believes he is going to risk our first eleven next week , a week nearer the final? Makes no sense
It’ll all depend on whether United win all three games before that (no chance) If by any chance they did he’ll go full strength. But won’t be an issue by then

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Zin

KDB*
Rodri
Gundo

Mahrez
Bernardo*
Foden

* Rotate & Switch

That team picks itself unless there are injuries or niggles, and is the team to win the PL & CL.

Use subs to give 20-30min rest to key players.

Give them a rest against Brighton, then full XI again for Everton ahead of CL Final.

I agree in that resting the players too much can be counter productive. Match fitness needs to be maintained.
On the run up to the CL Final, although we all pretty much know what team Pep will select, we need to put the "fringe" players in as well, but not in a selection like todays
So players such as Jesus need to get a run out in a strong side where they can show their value

Newcastle's front line are no slouches and are physical and will be a test as they're bound to play on the break

It’ll all depend on whether United win all three games before that (no chance) If by any chance they did he’ll go full strength. But won’t be an issue by then
Players have to stay sharp whatever the outcome of this week. We can’t rest players for 3 weeks. They won’t have match sharpness after that.

There are certain players we need to protect more than others though. Zinchenko and Walker being two key players for the final. I don’t really want to see Cancelo in that if one of those gets injured. His form has fallen off a cliff.

On the run up to the CL Final, although we all pretty much know what team Pep will select, we need to put the "fringe" players in as well, but not in a selection like todays
So players such as Jesus need to get a run out in a strong side where they can show their value

Newcastle's front line are no slouches and are physical and will be a test as they're bound to play on the break
And yer never know, we might get a ref who knows the difference between a pen, his elbow and an Altrincham arsehole.

We need to rotate bigly and play a weakened team.
Don't show our hand.
Keep Tuchel guessing all the way to the final!
I appreciate you’re taking the piss, but I think he already knows our preferred starting eleven.

I expect to see a strong team, even if the title is already won. Pep will want to keep the key players match sharp. I think it will be a mix and match even the league is won. Aguero to start the remaining games for sentimental reasons, I’ve already forgiven him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.