Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

What, because the rags are incapable of winning 3 games?

I'd hardly be "staggered".
Neither would I, but do you seriously think we won't pick up two points from 3 games if its really needed.
I'm as gutted as anyone the champagnes had to go back in the fridge but I reckon it won't be in there long.

Not sure it was the players more like the system. 3 at the back with just one recognised midfielder was asking for trouble and it showed.
What Pep will have noticed, i hope, because i did, is that Mendy is too slow and Ake and Torres aren't at our level yet.
I did think Jesus caused them trouble though and i noticed they don't like it when we played a more up tempo game ie when Foden and Gundo came on.

Anyway i'm over it already and if the talk now is going to be of how Tuchel has got Pep's number, that's good for us!

Yes, system may be part of it but it doesn't explain poor first touches, poor passing etc..

Is there any other team in the world that would play such a weakened team in a big title-deciding match a mere 20 days before a cup final?

Its a forum
He is the world's best manager but it doesn't immune him from deserved criticism.
Today was a clusterfuck that could have easily have been avoided.
We were a wrong decision away from winning.
Doesn't deserve the nonsense you post, you also like alot of shit posts.

People giving Pep a hard time... He's human, he won't get them all right but give the guy a break sometimes... Jeez. When he's gone we will never be able to replace him. He gets a lot more right than he gets wrong. A LOT more.

Shit say today, Sergio had a brain fart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.