Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Thank God they are stupid enough to believe playing against the shirt colour as opposed to the actual players makes a difference:-)
Sure. Confidence has been removed from the dictionary on your request.

Why can’t Pep be criticised without a torrent of abuse for the poster who dares question his superior intellect? I think he got it badly wrong today and it’s not the first time... if you make mistakes it makes you human but absolutely shouldn’t give you a free pass in terms of criticism.. Even if you’re Pep
That is true, I agree he got it wrong but we were a wrong decision away from a win.
He doesn't deserve being called a prick.

Not debating his outstanding 10 years at the club.

If he takes that penalty properly today, we have the chance at going 2 nil up and we'd all now be celebrating.
That is his first and more than likely his last major error of judgement. Cut him some slack eh?

But it's a lot easier to go full strength on Friday, 10 days after the PSG game than it was to go full strength today. If fact, it could be ideal because the first team needs to continue playing competitive games to keep match fitness.
Newcastle%20Utd%20v%20Manchester%20City%2011th%20May%201968

We lose the final I'll be asking serious questions on Pep's future. Reason being is if we lose it, then it will be his fault through tinkering and fucking about. Our best 11 should be beating this Chelsea squad every day of the weak, if it doesn't, it's on Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.