Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Sounds like wembley then , fine by me ,they will deck it out for the cl and play their jingle anyway

Not confident now they have the hex on us

Michael Gove was on Sky today saying that Oliver Dowden was in delicate discussions with UEFA and "others".

UEFA appear to be putting the ball in the government's court by saying "if you want it so much then here is our list of demands..."

Naturally the government are sensitive to public opinion and they need to weigh up whether isolation waivers for thousands of guests is better than sending the teams and the press to Turkey in "bubbles". My money is on the latter. I have no doubt that these discussions include the topic of special dispensation for the teams in Turkey, including landing and accommodation arrangements.

Then you have the compensation issue which is out of the government's hands. Wembley is definitely still a possibility that can't be ruled out but I reckon it's a distant one.

That is a myth from a game they played between each othr in the 70s and because they both have plastic fans from RoI.

I gave known many glaswegian celtic fans that don't like the rags and prefer us..

Remember on the kippax halfnhalf bobble hatsin the 90s/90s had equal number of rangers/city qnd celtic /city wearers
I remember the hats as at least five to one more Rangers, as far as I'm concerned a plague on both houses in Scotland I'm a Jambo.

Michael Gove was on Sky today saying that Oliver Dowden was in delicate discussions with UEFA and "others".

UEFA appear to be putting the ball in the government's court by saying "if you want it so much then here is our list of demands..."

Naturally the government are sensitive to public opinion and they need to weigh up whether isolation waivers for thousands of guests is better than sending the teams and the press to Turkey in "bubbles". My money is on the latter. I have no doubt that these discussions include the topic of special dispensation for the teams in Turkey, including landing and accommodation arrangements.

Then you have the compensation issue which is out of the government's hands. Wembley is definitely still a possibility that can't be ruled out but I reckon it's a distant one.

The Government are being very disingenuous here, they had ample time to put Turkey on the red list, and waited until after the two English teams qualified.

The Government could have said, okay fans can still go if they officially have tickets and go on certain authorised bubble tours with testing before and after an no quarantine. They waited until after the elections to do this as well.

The Government make the rules and did this as a usual attack on football fans, and are pissing themselves laughing behind the scenes now at their malevolent use of power. Then they come to to rescue..

The Government are being very disingenuous here, they had ample time to put Turkey on the red list, and waited until after the two English teams qualified.

The Government could have said, okay fans can still go if they officially have tickets and go on certain authorised bubble tours with testing before and after an no quarantine. They waited until after the elections to do this as well.

The Government make the rules and did this as a usual attack on football fans, and are pissing themselves laughing behind the scenes now at their malevolent use of power. Then they come to to rescue..
The Govt are in a win win situation - it comes here look how good we are we persuaded the bad boys and girls at uefa, uefa say no look at the bad boys and girls at uefa

They waited with the red list till after the "vaccine bounce" elections. But hey we know Johnson is a lying chancer so that's alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.