Premier League Games 7/8/9/10 May

Who looked really good against LC, albeit JFE was hurt pre-match (can’t believe I actually typed that!)

These are professional footballers. They’ll be fine even if they had to start every match up til the final. I know we’re irritated and impatient. League should have been done and dusted and you want to put the foot on the neck of Utd and choke off their air before they miraculously wriggle free. But we will.
Our foot was on their bollocks now its slipped to the neck.

We have a great 11 to 13 after that we have a mid table bunch of no marks.
So do all teams. The idea of the squad is to supplement your first 11 not replace them. We have strength of depth in some areas (cb) but are weaker in others (fb)

imagine united today with only macquire and henderson from their first 11. Theyd have bailly matic tanzuebe james and other no marks in there and zero cohesion.

Give it a rest you say.

Then go on to give your own opinion ffs

Our second string is simply not good enough end of story.

supported up by defeats every time they play.

Like i said even Cheltenham we had to bring the Big Guns on because they were struggling.

You honestly think any of our second string other than Aguero would start for any of the top 4 ?
You were funnier in the Carry On films.

Oh what a shame. That’s him out for at least Leicester and probably Liverpool. League will be done by time we play at st James park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.