How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that turd just wont flush will it,lets leave it to soak and try again on tuesday
we only hace ourselves to blame -

thats one win out of the 3 that they need to significantly close the gap on us.

I wouldnt beton Leicester doing us any favours as they have turned to shit so it could be a 7pts gap by Tuesday

Liverpool are the team that could ease the pressure on us but again I think utd may well beat them as well...

this gap will potentially be 4 pts by the next time we play in the league

As lots as have always said on here..it will be closer than predcted and closer than it should be...the CL is a huge distraction

i remember being so angry and dismayed at blues on here weeks ago

saying the league was won

some prick and his " we will win 2 trophies on the same day,by winning the carabao and they drop points and hand us the prem "

just keep your fucking gobs shut till its done,thank you.
Nah, I’m alright thanks. Only the bed wetters think we’re going to throw away the title.

i remember being so angry and dismayed at blues on here weeks ago

saying the league was won

some prick and his " we will win 2 trophies on the same day,by winning the carabao and they drop points and hand us the prem "

just keep your fucking gobs shut till its done,thank you.
The league is won so change your bloody tampon.

And we will still need only 3 points from 3 games.

So long as we don’t play Aguero or Mendy in the next match then that shouldn’t be too much of an issue.
All im saying is is that it will be closer than a lot on here have been saying...this "the league is won" line that started 7-8 games ago with some was way off the mark

We are crawling towards the league title and are no where near as dominant as people believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.