Premier League Games 7/8/9/10 May

The league should be over now and no City fan should of even been concerned about the rags game today but the fact we are is because Pep insists on bizarre team selections and picking let's face it next to useless players like Mendy and Torres. Win the title,play your best team and get the job done. He should get away with it this season but sooner or later he will get badly caught out with this both stupid and arrogant attitude.

We keep laughing and the rags keep winning and closing the gap. Anyone who expresses some concern is a bedwetter or told to wipe their fannies.

On paper they have two tough games in two days. On paper. Leicester are doing their usual end of season collapse though, getting hammered at home by Newcastle the latest fiasco. Liverpool seem to fear the rags though, they are a bit of a bogy team for them.

How long do we keep on saying, relax, chill, we only need three more points as we keep on dropping them and they make up more ground with games running out? When we face Everton one point ahead on the final game needing a win?

Good on Dean Smith:
On United's penalty: "I don't think anybody knows, everybody is confused how Raheem Sterling can go through and have four or five touches on him last night and not get a penalty, then one touch here and it is a penalty - it looked a pathetic decision to me, but he goes down, similar to Old Trafford and last season here.

"Ollie Watkins has got sent off for a second yellow, there is no way the referee can tell me he is convinced he hasn't been touched. I just don't understand the decision-making of the officials and more importantly at Stockley Park.

"It looks like now he has to get hurt to win the penalty - is it enough contact for a penalty, no.

I'm not finding it very entertaining. And none of us will find it entertaining on Friday either after united have collected another 6 points and we are struggling to break down the Newcastle back 10.
Hope this cheers you up, the Geordies have only lost one of their last six , they have beaten Leicester and West Ham and took points off Spursy and the Dippers , the end is nigh :)

We keep laughing and the rags keep winning and closing the gap. Anyone who expresses some concern is a bedwetter or told to wipe their fannies.

On paper they have two tough games in two days. On paper. Leicester are doing their usual end of season collapse though, getting hammered at home by Newcastle the latest fiasco. Liverpool seem to fear the rags though, they are a bit of a bogy team for them.

How long do we keep on saying, relax, chill, we only need three more points as we keep on dropping them and they make up more ground with games running out? When we face Everton one point ahead on the final game needing a win?
So you think united will beat Leicester Liverpool Fulham and we will lose to Newcastle and Brighton . Come on mate never gunna happen.

Looks like it's down to West Ham to save the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.