Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has done an absolutely amazing job at balancing the heaviest fixture schedule in our club’s history. We have won one trophy, about to win another, in the final of another and the semi final of another. Pep has done that, he doesn’t need a lecture in football management from you.
"Pep needs to get that" tickled me too.

Pep has done an absolutely amazing job at balancing the heaviest fixture schedule in our club’s history. We have won one trophy, about to win another, in the final of another and the semi final of another. Pep has done that, he doesn’t need a lecture in football management from you.

Some right nutters on bluemoon. Pep needs to learn from some of these nutters, he hasn’t been winning enough trophies for us over the years.

I think we need a “what’s Pep done for us” thread, along the lines of the Monty Python Romans thread
Last week someone posted "Pep doesn't understand Manchester". In the week he's got us to our first champions league final they were still stewing on the fact that United fluked a meaningless derby win.

Morning all not sure if this has been mentioned before but here we go.
Wouldn't it be fitting when we win the league at Newcastle on Friday a certain Mr Gundogan scores the winner wearing the famous number 8.
That would be a great tribute to Coiln "the King " Bell who we lost earlier this season.
Every time I see his image at the Etihad I think he is overlooking and smiling.
So come on boys do it for "The King"

If you let me know his nom de plume on here I'll take it up with him...

We almost came unstuck against QPR with the likes of Kun,Silva, Yaya,Tevez etc and almost came unstuck. Never underestimate your opponents, never take for granted that shit happens . If you get a shot at winning take it.
Pep needs to get that.

I think Pep gets it. But we’ve had non stop football every few days all season. There is the physical & mental side to consider which Pep really buys into. It’s worked exceptionally well for us so far so I think we need to stop assuming we know better than him. He’s proved himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.