Harry Kane

I’m sorry, my hatred for both teams can allow me to be somewhat impartial. United are, and always will be a significant step up from Spurs. They are a nothing club.
I get it, it's a man City forum, but I always find stuff like this really sad. " a nothing club" lacking basic respect even. it's sad to see. I thought you guys a fanbase were better than that.

Maybe most of you are.

I get it, it's a man City forum, but I always find stuff like this really sad. " a nothing club" lacking basic respect even. it's sad to see. I thought you guys a fanbase were better than that.

Maybe most of you are.
On your forum you call City - Emirates Marketing Project, you should take a look, it’s on the Glory glory Spurs forum.

Maybe most of you are.
thats fuckall, you should see the sterling,mahrez,mendy,gundogan ect ect threads , you think that's showing a lack of respect,you should see what some of our fans say about our own players, not to mention our manager, sadly social media is like that, i dont mind spurs they are spursy so no threat :) but you have got some right cunts for players , and fans thinking about it especially that fucking dreadful song oh when the spurs, that has got to be up there as one of the most boring songs in football history, oh and your chairman is a **** as well, nice ground though

United is the obvious team who will come in with the ridiculous money Levy will demand, I can't see any other English club splashing out and United fans seem strangely confident they can get Kane, but would he actually go there?

If he leaves Spurs its surely to a club where it virtually guarantees him significant trophies, I.E league titles. I know they're second but that's not United. City, yes. Liverpool, yes. Chelsea, yes. United?

It's not a giant step up from Spurs, Ole is never winning them the league, especially when you've got world class managers like Pep Klopp and Tuchel in the league and given his age he can't wait for the bus drivers time to pass with no guarantees they'll bring in somebody competent after him.
Unless he puts in a transfer request and properly kicks off I can't see him going. His role in that club is too big.

Cavani extended his contract so difficult to see them sign him now. You would think if they were planning to go all in for kane they wouldn't have done that, but then again maybe that is exactly what they will do.

As for Liverpool guaranteed trophies, I'm not so sure, they look absolutely fucked at the moment. Even their big players are playing so badly you have to start wondering if it is more than a slump. Tuchel at Chelsea would be a good bet, but jesus after spending 50 million on Werner that would be a hell of a transfer.

Maybe most of you are.

I would not state Spurs are a 'nothing club'. I would not refer to any club in that way (unless provoked ;) ) but Spurs fans have been saying this about us for as long as I can remember. Nowadays, they also use some racist tropes but that's another discussion altogether.

As for Kane, as much as I think he is a good player, I would rather we looked elsewhere. He's 28 later this year, I don't think he has the athleticism to play in our team (he's athletic but not in a way in which Pep requires) and he has those ankle issues. If I was looking at things from a Spurs perspective, I think they would be made not to sell. They need a rebuild. His sale could be the catalyst. Could also end up in failure too, I guess, but I think it would be a calculated risk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.