Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will proabably change its tune over the next few days , i think Leicester or the Dippers who both have a lot to play for will take points of the Rags , and the Newcastle game will become incidental. We can then protect our core of six or seven essential players and use them sparingly until the final , players like Steffen , Doyle , DeLap , Palmer would hopefully get some minutes , and give the fringe players a chance to impress we can still finish with 89 points and that should be the aim , and finish the league season on a winning run.
Red scousers yes possibly,Leicester will be to wrapped up on the fa cup final on Saturday and their form is dropping off anyhow,I expect the rags to win pretty handy and get any help needed if things aren’t going to plan ..

Red scousers yes possibly,Leicester will be to wrapped up on the fa cup final on Saturday and their form is dropping off anyhow,I expect the rags to win pretty handy and get any help needed if things aren’t going to plan ..
I dont just seen predicted lign ups leicester will win.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-234848_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-234848_Chrome.jpg
    842.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20210510-234901_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-234901_Chrome.jpg
    765.1 KB · Views: 67
Operation goal difference could click into another gear tonight

Im not fussed about either team tbf
Win tonight for leicester would be the perfect scenario.

its not how we should be winning the title hoping utd get beat ??? we had the title rapped up and bagged up weeks ago on its way to the eithad. this city team is 15 to 20 points better than anybody else in the premier league. but the champions league football took over and pep wanted to protect his best 11 and forget all the hard work in the premier league

ok its a 38 game season and you don't base winning the title on one game. but for me the city squad should be winning the title in our games and not watching utd lose and pick up the title. pep could have played his best 11 vs leeds and still beat PSG then rest players for hte final. now i feel pep got no choice but to play a strong 11 vs newcastle away. thats why am giving utd both wins this week and pep would have been pushed into a corner with no choice

I want that match to be a draw to help keep the dippers out of top 4.
I don't want either of those teams to win a game.
I am quite happy to win the league on goal difference...
So you want a back-to-strength Liverpool to concentrate on regaining the Premier League title? They would play reserves in the Europa League for sure.

So you want a back-to-strength Liverpool to concentrate on regaining the Premier League title? They would play reserves in the Europa League for sure.
You make a good point.
I don't think we need to worry too much about the dippers next season, in regards to a title challenge though. I think Chelski will be a main rival along with the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.