Manchester City are Champions of England for the 7th time!

How quick for the "how good" arseholes......?!
What a cumu
Hhahaha fuck me they’re bitter
But does that second-placed finish last term dent their application to be entered into the category of 'great' teams?
Fuckin hell pep, couldn’t even win 4 on the bounce?

I’ll hold my hands up and say early in the season I didn’t give us a hope of top 4.
Now Champions.
Typical City

My son was doing the same ! I had to tell him to calm down City havent had a pre season. Pep is using the league as a pre season take a 1-nil and slowly getting match fit.

Winning by one point was great but going by the start City had , no pre season, learning to play without a strike. This must go down as our best win ever or very close to it ;)

Well as I appear to be the last "Dipper" on the forum, I guess it falls to me (and maybe on behalf of your favourite scouser, Greggery Peccery), to say
CONGRATULATIONS
Thoroughly deserved and lets just hope that we can at least put up a decent challenge next season.

You may have won the league but we still hold the title of the best team with 2 "L's" & 2 "O's" in our name.

Well done again to City

Cheers mate. I'm full of goodwill towards all fans tonight. Hell, I'd even hug a rag. But I'm very respectful of social distancing…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.