Manchester City are Champions of England for the 7th time!

Growing up in 70/80's Manchester,very sadly.....i have a few.

And,no,i havent heard a peep.Much like my rag mates,who arent classy enough either.

I love their bitterness. The stock line the scousers I know have been peddling for the last few months is 'I'm not really bothered about football this year'. I didnt hear anything from any Liverpool fans I know either, despite having messaged them last season. I won't be making that mistake again!

It's really fucking sad though,both fan base's give it out for fun but equally see their arseholes when it returns with interest.

If the boot's on the other foot,i like to think i'm big enough to offer my congratulations (even if it is through gritted teeth!)

Just another example of their arrogance and self entitlement and why most other fans would like to see them drop off the Earth.

I'm gonna have some fun at work today! :-)
Its like playing Where's Wally here in work today as far as Rags go

Might be able to find one on Thursday

I love their bitterness. The stock line the scousers I know have been peddling for the last few months is 'I'm not really bothered about football this year'. I didnt hear anything from any Liverpool fans I know either, despite having messaged them last season. I won't be making that mistake again!

The one interaction ive had stated ' i'd love to see what he could do with an Oldham'

He obviously got his arse handed to him.

Ha, put Sky Sports News on this morning which is when I found out it had been confirmed. Didn't know United were playing last night so cheers to Leicester.

Went to the Sky Sports website where they've got the 'Can this City team be considered a great?' article only to find out that you have to win it 3 times back to back so I've stopped beaming now.

Oh, and we're only in the semi-finals of the CL apparently despite the article only being published today. Stinks of something written up from before we played PSG.

If we win the PL next season I wonder what the next barrier to us being considered a 'great' team will be?

It does indeed,my brother is a very typical (arrogant) Rag and i havent heard anything.
I've got 7 brothers and they have all said well done. One said the best team won it. One did however say 'Begrudgingly, congrats to your team' but from him that is high praise!!
To be honest the two Liverpool ones were very complimentary. I also had one from a Sunderland fan.

Well, purposely didn't follow the Utd game because it had all become a bit frustrating for me, so this morning I'm chuffed to bits. Just hope Pep has something worked out for Chelsea when we next see them, it's the big one for him, the players, owners and us. Have a great day, I'm off to get a 2nd jab

I understand life doesn't revolve around social media but it's weird to see complete silence from Bernado when it looks like all other players have posted those champions graphics.

Edit: he's the one I was looking forward to most posting something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.