Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Is anyone waiting to see what Spike offer before booking flights Via the usual airlines? I’ve got Ryan air flights In my basket (Friday outbound Sunday inbound for £600 per person At daft o’clock) and actually Tempted to go for them despite them being at horrible times but just holding off for a minute hoping It gets announced and spike get their flights on sale. are spike usually decent prices ?

is Lisbon to Porto doable, just looking at flights and it fuckin crazy.. £700 ++ from London.. Was so excited when i was told porto, not so much looking the costs without tickets..!
3 hour train starting at around 30 euro apparently. Doable but long.

Is anyone on the Manchester - Lisbon flight at 7pm on the Friday and want to either hire a car and share or get the train up to Porto and same back on the Sunday?

What are the chances of airlines putting on more flights? Surely loads of spare capacity at the moment

Is anyone waiting to see what Spike offer before booking flights Via the usual airlines? I’ve got Ryan air flights In my basket (Friday outbound Sunday inbound for £600 per person At daft o’clock) and actually Tempted to go for them despite them being at horrible times but just holding off for a minute hoping It gets announced and spike get their flights on sale. are spike usually decent prices ?
Update on thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.