Return of Supporters

Only missed 2 games at the Etihad, An fa cup game I had tickets for and fixture was moved to a date I was going on holiday so let someone else use it and Fulham in league cup a couple of years back due to a work thing, but again purchased a ticket and someone else went. so as far as City are concerned I have purchased a ticket for every game we have played since 2003. I have not got a ticket or in reserve pot was few hundred points from a guaranteed ticket, Yet someone I work with has a ticket they have only been to 5 games since 2003 , but yeah the ballot was fairest way. Right now it feels like a nail in the coffin regarding renewing
I’m in the same boat mate, I’d get used to is because I’ve a feeling ballots will become the norm in the future

Even though I will get a ticket based on my points. I applied for tickets including my son who is on just short of 21k points. He has got an e mail saying he has been unsuccessful. Legally and morally I don’t see how a ballot can be allowed. The club encouraged fans to pay £50 extra for platinum to boost points and rewarded fans for travelling the length and breadth of the country and Europe. I have seen quite a few post from people who have got next to no points. Parker and his cronies have done a great job once again and managed to piss off the supporters who have gone the extra miles for the club. Someone also told me (rumour) that priority for Chumps final tickets will go to those in the official trip. Most people sorted out their own arrangements with spike or Independently because as per normal the club trip details have not been finalised.

Only missed 2 games at the Etihad, An fa cup game I had tickets for and fixture was moved to a date I was going on holiday so let someone else use it and Fulham in league cup a couple of years back due to a work thing, but again purchased a ticket and someone else went. so as far as City are concerened I have purchased a ticket for every game we have played since 2003. I have not got a ticket or in reserve pot, Yet someone I work with has a ticket they have only been to 5 games since 2003 , but yeah the ballot was fairest way. Right now it feels like a nail in the coffin regarding renewing
Never missed a home game since I got my season ticket in 1979.

No email or fuck all today. Yet I let the club sit on refunds from 5 season cards because there was 'no way we wouldn't renew'. That loyalty is being questioned today.

Only missed 2 games at the Etihad, An fa cup game I had tickets for and fixture was moved to a date I was going on holiday so let someone else use it and Fulham in league cup a couple of years back due to a work thing, but again purchased a ticket and someone else went. so as far as City are concerened I have purchased a ticket for every game we have played since 2003. I have not got a ticket or in reserve pot, Yet someone I work with has a ticket they have only been to 5 games since 2003 , but yeah the ballot was fairest way. Right now it feels like a nail in the coffin regarding renewing
I've only made the reserve pot, they had to come up with something quickly & it's not what I'd have done. It'd have been S/C only and 1 token per 100 points in a ballot or even purely points only (with 14k I could have missed out in either scenario anyway) but, some you win some you lose.

Assuming I don't get very lucky on Monday I'm going to play golf and watch the game in the evening on IPTV. Didn't think we'd get the chance of a game this season to be honest anyway.

I don't agree with a ballot for this very reason, you reward your most loyal supporters first and foremost. Me and my old man have 21k points and just missed out on that tiny allocation the club put on.

Thankfully we qualified from the ballot today but he can't go now anyway, and there will be others like him, so tickets will go back on sale so don't give up yet mate.
Depends if you're given a chance as they've done another ballot to decide who can pick up the scraps.

I was convinced I'd not get one so I was delighted to be successful but I know how gutted those who haven't been must be.

40,000 empty seats for our fans just reinforces what unbelievable times we are living in.

Roll on August and, all being well, full stadiums.

Judging by today’s presser I think that is looking a lot less likely now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.