Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (14/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look again.
Joelinton STEPS OUT, in an attempt to leverage his turn.

If an attacker has his foot stepped, it’s a penalty.

If a defender has an attacker step on his foot, it’s a penalty?

Fuck off! You can’t have it both ways!!
Foot stepped on? He’s sliding through at full fucking speed and not in control of what he’s doing.

The pundit and two ex pros on Bein (syndicated PL coverage) all agree it’s a penalty. So the only people saying it isn’t are some City fans. Funny that.

He is very critical off us.
He was delighted they gave the pen.Does anyone know why he hates us so much?
He's the worse kind of sycophant surrounded by negative mutterings of Man City who, with each negative comment given, his tongue dissappears further up the arses of his peers until eventually he disappears into the shit pipe he's taken lodgings in and becomes as insignificant as the shite he's turned into.

From bbc
I could dig up 10-15 of these from the season where it is not a penalty. I personally think officials have a criteria they are working to around contact.
There is no concept of actually he planted his foot on top of Ake, so no. We've seen terrible ones all year

First time I've popped into a match thread.

Wanted to see if it was frequented by as many dick heads as folk told me it was.

They were wrong.

Far more dick heads than they told me about!

I blame the parents and teachers for not instilling any thinking ability in many of them.

JJ
One more than usual tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.