On this day, did you celebrate when Dzeko scored?

Did you celebrate when Dzeko scored?

• Total voters
I was on the spiral smoking a fag when edin equalised, was fuming and said its still not enough though is it to the next guy smoking a fag
Went back to my seat and well,, the rest is history aswell you know
STUPENDOUS!!!

Not even VAR could have chalked Sergio goal off, could it.
Nah, that was pure, nothing they could've done.

That said... They'd have found a way to send Vinnie off when Barton tried to headbutt him in the fracas after he tried to maim aguero...

my son was 7 and it was his first season as a fan, I gave him a bollocking for cheering as it was clearly pointless

I just remember sitting back down in my seat after he scored and thinking, at least we continued the unbeaten home run, for some implausible reason! And saying to my self, typical fucking city, then as we know our world turned the right way around, and to be honest, has ever since really. Hope rekindled!

I had a brief moment of elation, but then the realisation that we still needed one more kicked in and there were barely 4 mins left.

I was just thinking "don't do this to me, City"

When Edin came on, I turned to my lad and said that we were going to win. When he scored I went absolutely mental as though it was the winner itself - my lad just stood there open-mouthed; he couldn't believe it.

It was meant to be - Edin Dzeko never let us down.

I never doubted for a second that we'd win. The only surprise for me was that Mario passed the ball to Sergio!

Let us not forget that Dzeko ran straight for the ball after he scored, grabbed it and in the words of Paul Merson....sprinted to the half way line.?!?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.